JammedUp News

News

Nelly accuser reportedly says hip hop star raped her without a condom

October 9, 2017  |  Posted by: Francesca Falzarano
Nelly accuser reportedly says hip hop star raped her without a condom

Are you in a legal jam? Find a Lawyer, Bail Bondsman or Private Investigator on JammedUp.

A woman from Washington who accused rapper Nelly of rape claims he forced her to have sex without a condom after an alcohol-field night of partying. He then reportedly kicked her off of his tour bus when she refused to accept his hush money.

TMZ reported the new details one day after the “Hot in Herre” rapper – whose name is Cornell Iral Haynes Jr. – was taken into custody for second-degree rape.

The accuser also added that, after she was kick off his bus, another woman tosses $100 at her.

Nelly’s attorneys, Scott Rosenblum, told the Daily News that the allegations were false and that he and a private detective were collecting evidence to prove the accuser’s version of events were fabricated.

“It does not surprise me she wanted to her story publicized,” Rosenblum added. “That is playbook 101 of a person with an agenda, and she has one. The agenda is money, fame, and notoriety.”

The woman who claims Nelly raped her says she had been partying with him before he forced her to have sex without a condom

Washington’s Auburn Police Department took the 42-year-old man into custody on Saturday after the woman told authorities that he had sexually assaulted her on his tour bus in the parking lot of a Walmart.

The accuser – a 21-year-old – said she met Nelly at a club while she and her friends were drinking. She said she got “tipsy” and was invited to an after-party on the man’s bus.

According to TMZ, she was in a room with Nelly when he attempted to have sex with her. She claimed that when she declined, he told her to “shut up” and forced himself without a condom.

After the attack, she said, Nelly tried to give her cash, but she did not take it. She said she was then booted from the bus and had $100 thrown at her.

Rosenblum said the accuser was not reliable.

“She’s a person making a dangerous, fraudulent allegation to accomplish her goals,” the attorney said in his statement.

Nelly posted on Twitter on Saturday night to refute the rape accusation.

“Let me say that I am shocked that I have been targeted with this false allegation,” he said. “I am innocent. I am confident that once the facts are looked at, it will be clear that I am the victim of a false allegation.”

“I assure you I will be vindicated. I will pursue every legal option to address this defaming claim,” he continued.

The singer was set to perform Saturday with Florida Georgia Line but canceled his show after his arrest.

Get the latest news from the world of crime